Guangzhou municipality has issued the measures for the administration of talent introduction in guangzhou (for trial implementation). Guangzhou issued the talent introduction policy, in addition to the introduction of high-tech talents, focusing on the entrepreneurial team and investors to make the most favorable.
The nationwide competition for talents has entered a white-hot stage.
In hangzhou, nanjing, chengdu, wuhan and other first-tier and second-tier cities have introduced policies on talent introduction, guangzhou, one of the most difficult cities to settle down in China, released the latest talent introduction measures today, the loose strength is not in nearly a decade, causing cheers on the Internet.
Round after round of talent introduction policies in second-tier cities have not been ineffective. The high housing price and the difficulty in reaching the hukou standard make first-tier cities less attractive to talents.
According to data provided by BOSS direct recruitment, the net talent outflow rate in first-tier cities reached 0.6% in the first two months of 2018, up 0.05% from the same period of 2017. In addition, the proportion of young workers aged between 18 and 35 who chose Beijing, Shanghai, guangzhou and shenzhen as their preferred cities for work also dropped from 65.8 percent in 2015 to 46.5 percent at the end of 2017.
On March 21, guangzhou issued the measures for the administration of talent introduction in guangzhou (trial). Guangzhou issued the talent introduction policy, in addition to the introduction of high-tech talents, focusing on the entrepreneurial team and investors to make the most favorable.
Venture circle, which four types of people in line with guangzhou's settling policy? Looking for Chinese makers interviewed several entrepreneurs and investors to share their views.
The first category: entrepreneurial team core members can handle settling
Support excellent innovation and entrepreneurship teams to introduce talents:
For innovation and entrepreneurship teams that have independently invested more than 50 million yuan (including) or obtained more than 70 million yuan (including) of equity-type cash financing in the past three years, the main founders and core partners can handle talent introduction if the self-invested funds or financing funds are in place and the operation effect is good.
Independent in nearly three years is 100 million yuan of above (contain) or for nearly three years is 150 million yuan of above (contain) equity cash financing innovation of entrepreneurial teams, independent funding or financing in place and operating effect is good, recommended by two main founders or the core partners, its team members can apply for introducing talents.
In three years, core executives who have accumulated more than 70 million yuan of financing business teams can apply for it, and employees of 150 million teams can apply for it. In other words, the CEO and founding partner of a company that has raised more than 70 million yuan in three years and whose financing funds are in place and the operation effect is good may be the target of "direct handling".
With more than 100 million yuan or hundreds of millions of yuan in financing available now, there are a large number of qualified entrepreneurs. Further policy refinement may be required here.
The second group of investment executives
To increase the introduction of financial talents, personnel who meet one of the following conditions can apply for talent introduction:
(1) the fund manager and the managed fund are both established and filed in Beijing, and the angel investment fund manager with paid-in capital of 100 million yuan or more and actual investment of 50 million yuan or more in the city's high-end industries in the recent three years has the legal representative, general manager, partners, partners' appointed representatives and other senior management personnel who have served for three years;
(2) fund managers and the funds under management are set up and filed in Beijing. For venture capital fund managers whose paid-in capital is more than 300 million yuan and whose actual investment in the city's high-end industries is more than 500 million yuan in the past three years, their legal representatives, general managers, partners, partners' appointed representatives and other senior management personnel have served for three years;
Beijing north investment President luo mingxiong said, settled in guangzhou, the most let people see or the children's education. Without a hukou, the only option is to send the child to a private school or to study abroad. However, if there is a chance, they still attach great importance to outsiders, and they prefer to let their children study in guangzhou.
"There are two bosses in our company who don't have guangzhou hukou. When we saw the news of the hukou policy yesterday, we immediately asked someone to study it and see if it is possible to apply for them." "Mr. Luo said.
In his view, in addition to education, medical care, pension and other factors also cause concern. But it's not that urgent. "The two bosses of our company are qualified for the settlement policy, but we still need to see the final application result for the settlement, and we are also paying attention to it."
In the current entrepreneurial environment, talent is being attracted everywhere. Luo mingxiong believes that this policy in guangzhou is very attractive, to attract more talents to guangzhou.
The third category: monthly salary of more than 61,600 can apply for the introduction
Efforts should be made to introduce more scientific and technological innovation talents and service talents for scientific and technological innovation. Personnel who meet one of the following conditions can apply for talent introduction:
(2) in the high and new technology enterprises within the administrative jurisdiction of this municipality, innovative corporate headquarters, new research and development institutions such as bear the important task in the body of science and technology innovation, nearly three years annual taxable income of more than one year in the whole city worker average wage must be a multiple of (enterprise registered in the area and the guangzhou economic and technological development zone of the city 6 to 8 times, registered in other areas in the city of 6 times);
According to the data released by the guangzhou municipal bureau of statistics and the municipal human resources and social security bureau, the average annual salary of employees in guangzhou in 2016 was 92,477 yuan, and the average monthly salary was 7,706 yuan. Based on this calculation, employees of high-tech enterprises in the city with a monthly salary of more than 61,600 yuan can apply to settle in guangzhou.
The regulation is also considered to be the best judgment and the most explicit "hukou requirement." Senior "code farmers" who have been active in zhongguancun and xierqi all year round, where are you?
However, according to interviews with Chinese makers, for those who earn more than one million yuan per month, hukou is not very attractive to them. However, the advantages brought by hukou in terms of education and medical treatment may be able to attract a large number of well-paid peasants.
"If I make close to a million yuan, as the policy says, then the guangzhou hukou will have less influence on me," said one (not yet qualified) unicorn employee. "the code farmers are all rational [academically] and I don't think such a policy will have much influence on them."
"But then again, this is a war for talent introduction, and cities such as Shanghai and shenzhen should see the introduction of guangzhou's policies and do something about it." That's a good thing." He said.
The fourth category: we media, freelancers, cultural and creative industry executives
Efforts should be intensified to introduce cultural and creative talents. Personnel who meet one of the following conditions can apply for talent introduction:
(1) the legal representative, general manager and other senior management personnel of a cultural and creative enterprise registered and operated in Beijing with an average annual operating income of more than 300 million yuan (inclusive) in the recent three years and an average annual after-tax net profit of more than 20 million yuan (inclusive);
(2) winners of national awards in the fields of press and publication, radio, film and television, culture and art, and protection of cultural relics;
(3) well-known media persons, freelance writers, art agents, cultural inheritors, exhibition planners, and cultural and scientific talents who have made great contributions to society, as well as famous writers, directors, screenwriters, actors and program hosts.
Article 12: establish the introduction channel for freelancers. Freelancers who have made outstanding contributions to the city's scientific and technological innovation or cultural innovation and pay taxes according to law may apply for talent introduction.
This may be the introduction of the guangzhou crowd in the most broad criteria of a bar? In the previous talent introduction policies of many second-tier cities, there are no special provisions on we-media personnel and freelancers. The action of guangzhou means that a large number of we-media personnel and freelancers on the Internet have been recognized by the official level. "I think it's a good opportunity for a big" we media "reporter and a" we media "with positive energy," said a chief editor of "we media".
However, the vagueness of policy limits also confuses many "we media" people. For a broad standard, a well-known venture capital we media said or hope to have specific quantitative standards. A "we media" person asked directly: "what kind of talents is the integration of culture and technology?
根据BOSS direct recruitment提供的数据，2018年前两个月一线城市人才净流出率达到0.6%，较2017年同期增长0.05%。此外，选择北京、上海、广州和深圳作为首选工作城市的18岁至35岁的年轻工人比例也从2015年的65.8%下降到2017年底的46.5%。