Nowadays the population of the more developed and prosperous areas such as Beijing, Shanghai, guangzhou and shenzhen is more, but most of the population belongs to the migrant population, if you need to enter the household in guangzhou, you need to meet certain conditions, then how does the new policy of guangzhou hukou stipulate? Below, in order to help you better understand the relevant legal knowledge, small make up the relevant content, hope to help you.
New guangzhou hukou policy
The current settlement channels in guangzhou include: newborn settlement, new graduates entering guangzhou, integral settlement, relatives seeking refuge and introduction of high-tech talents. Read these five ways for you in detail, you can check the seat, rapid settlement. For those who do not meet the following five settlement methods, we need to wait patiently for the settlement policy of points in guangzhou. At present, there is no official information to inform the implementation. I will inform you as soon as possible!
Current household registration policies in guangzhou: 1
Guangzhou regulations, both parents have a guangzhou household registration, can be declared for the newborn guangzhou hukou.
Guangzhou current household registration policy: second, fresh graduates into guangzhou
"Jin sui index" refers to the annual guangzhou municipal bureau of human resources and social security allocation of a certain amount of household indicators to enterprises and institutions, each unit of the household indicators can only be allocated to the new recruitment of fresh graduates. State civil servants, central enterprises to solve the registered permanent residence of this year's students "into the ear index" go is the national ministry of human resources and does not occupy the guangzhou municipal bureau of human resources and security quota, theoretically the quota of the ministry of human resources and security is not limited.
Related legal documents: notice on the issuance of interim measures for the introduction of non-guangzhou graduates in guangzhou (bi fa  no. 44, sui ren she), with important provisions:
Article 8 in principle, the imported graduates shall have postgraduate qualifications. The age of the doctoral candidates shall not exceed 35 years old, and the age of the master candidates shall not exceed 27 years old. Among them, education, medical and health system to introduce the age of master students can be relaxed to no more than 30 years old.
Article 9 in suburban areas, cultural and sports industries, undergraduate graduates may be appropriately introduced. The age of the undergraduate graduates is not more than 24 years old in the year of introduction. The graduate institutions are ordinary institutions of higher learning in guangzhou (excluding independent colleges) and "project 211" ordinary institutions of higher learning outside guangzhou. Among them, the introduction of rural primary and secondary school graduates can be relaxed to provincial normal colleges and universities; Community health service centers and township health centers can be extended to provincial-level medical colleges and universities.
Article 10 the major of the introduced graduates shall meet the main business needs of the employing unit and match the position.
Guangzhou current household registration policy: three, points settled
Relevant legal documents: notice of the general office of guangzhou municipal people's government on the issuance of "administrative measures on points settlement in guangzhou (trial)" (issued by guangzhou municipal government office  no. 39), with important provisions:
Article 4 the applicant shall meet the following conditions when applying for integral settlement:
(1) holding this municipality's residence permit;
(2) not exceeding the statutory retirement age;
(3) have paid social insurance for 7 years or more in guangzhou;
No criminal record.
Article 5 the points-based settlement index system consists of legal and stable employment, legal and stable residence, educational background, occupational and residential area, innovation and entrepreneurship, tax payment, age, honor and recognition, and law-abiding record. The total score is the cumulative score of each index.
Guangzhou current household registration policy: four, relatives take refuge
1. Solve the separation of cadres. Relevant conditions are as follows:
(1) mito has worked for three years after graduating with a doctorate or a master's degree, or for three years after obtaining an intermediate title
(2) one unit of households in guangzhou has the quota to settle the separation between husband and wife
(3) both parties get married
2. Husband and wife take refuge in each other. The conditions are as follows:
(1) the applicant must be at least 45 years of age and has been married for at least 10 years;
(2) the applicant must be at least 46 years of age, less than 55 years of age, and has been married for at least 5 years; If the applicant is at least 55 years of age, he/she shall have been married for at least 2 years.
(3) the accompanying children are minor children under the age of 18, and conform to the relevant family planning policies of our city; The age of an only child shall not exceed 25 years old, and shall be unmarried or unemployed (only child refers to the children born after marriage of the original couple);
(4) the defectors are registered permanent residents of this city.
(5) having a legal fixed residence in guangzhou.
3. Retired and retired people take refuge in their children
(1) the entry requirements for children of unemployed elderly people: the applicant shall be over 60 years old male and over 55 years old female (both husband and wife shall apply at the same time); The applicant is childless in other provinces or cities; The defector is the municipal non-agricultural registered permanent residence; There is a legal fixed residence in guangzhou.
(2) conditions for retired elderly people to seek refuge with their children: both husband and wife have reached the retirement age and have gone through the retirement procedures; male cadres have reached the age of 60, female workers have reached the age of 55, male workers have reached the age of 55, and female workers have reached the age of 50; The applicant is childless in other provinces or cities; There is a legal fixed residence in guangzhou.
(3) conditions for children to seek refuge with their parents in guangzhou to enter non-peasant households: the children are minors under the age of 18, in line with the municipal family planning policy, and their parents have registered permanent residence in guangzhou and have houses. If the parents do not have housing, for the unit collective account, the need to issue the unit to agree to the household certificate.
Current household registration policy of guangzhou: v. introduction of high-tech talents
Relevant legal documents: notice of guangzhou municipal human resources and social security bureau on the issuance of administrative measures for open recruitment of talent introduction in guangzhou (issued by suuren social security bureau  no. 42), important legal provisions:
Article 8 the applicants shall meet the requirements of job duties, have rich work experience and excellent performance, meet the basic requirements of this municipality for introducing talents, be under the age of 50, be in good health and meet one of the following conditions:
(1) hold senior management or technical position in a well-known enterprise in the industry for more than 3 years, and have rich practical experience in management or r&d technical personnel;
(2) experts, scholars and engineering technicians with rich experience in scientific research and engineering technology who have presided over scientific research or engineering projects;
(3) it has high-level professional and technical personnel in line with the independent intellectual property rights of key development industries, industries and fields in guangzhou or who have mastered core technologies;
(4) persons who have worked for more than 5 years in institutions of higher learning (colleges), health and medical institutions, or research institutes, and who hold professional or technical posts at the level of deputy senior level or above in the industry;
(5) excellent talents needed for the development of cultural and creative industries;
(6) excellent skilled talents, such as technicians and senior technicians, who have superb skills and exquisite skills and can solve key technical and technological operational problems;
Other high-level talents in short supply or in urgent need in guangzhou.
Article 11 if the candidate is confirmed to be a non-local resident, the employing unit may apply for introducing talents for the candidate, and the spouse and children may move with the employer. The employer may set a probation period of no more than one year (within the period of employment or labor contract) to facilitate the work and life of the candidate during his/her stay in guangzhou. During the probation period, the employer may directly apply for the guangzhou work and residence permit.