1. Requirements for birth registration
A newborn baby that meets one of the following conditions is permitted to register for birth with his or her father or mother.
(1) for those newly born under the plan, one or both of their parents have permanent residence in this municipality.
(2) unplanned birth, where both parents or one of the mothers has a permanent household registration in the city, and the parents have accepted the treatment of unplanned birth.
Certificate materials required for birth registration
In addition to the marriage certificate, household register, resident identity card, family planning service certificate (or the family planning certificate issued by the family planning department above the street or town) and the original and photocopy of the child's birth medical certificate, the following relevant certification materials shall be provided according to the following situations:
(1) if the baby's father or mother is not the head of household, the baby shall also provide the original and copy of the resident identity card of the head of household and the certificate of consent to enter the household; If both parents or one of the parents is an active-duty soldier, the original and photocopy of the military certificate shall be provided (for those born with the report of the father, the original and photocopy of the report of the accompanying soldiers shall also be provided).
(2) for those who are reported to be born into the collective households of the units, the consent of the units and the first page of the collective household register shall be provided.
Those who hold the medical certificate of birth issued outside the city (excluding the birth certificate issued by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions and foreign countries) need to go to the maternal and child health care hospital where the registered permanent residence of the father (mother) is located to handle the birth health care registration and affix the official seal, and then handle the birth registration formalities with the above certificate materials.
(3) for children born to parents outside the country (territory), birth certificates and translation notarial certificates, as well as the "household registration notice" issued by the exit and entry administration departments shall be provided.
(4) the children born to the municipal registered permanent residence of both parents or one of the parents, whose parents are dead or one of the parents is sentenced in the municipal district, and the other party is missing (or remarried) from other places, who need to enter the household with the municipal relatives. The applicant shall submit a written application for household registration, and provide the death certificate of both parents or one of parents or the written judgment of the court, the missing certificate issued by the police station, and the notarial certificate that the child is brought up by the relatives in this city.
(5) if one of the parents is an active-duty soldier or one of the parents is an active-duty soldier or the other is a registered permanent resident in another place and a child is reported to be born and needs to set up a new household, he/she shall provide a legal certificate of real estate or a certificate of house division.
Iii. Specific procedures for birth registration
(1) a person who meets the conditions specified in article 2 (1)(2) can go through the procedures of birth registration and household registration at the card processing center of any public security sub-bureau in the urban area (or the police substation that can handle the household administration business) with the relevant certificate materials mentioned above.
(2) in accordance with article 2 (3)(4)(5) of the circumstances of the personnel, holding the above relevant certification materials in the area of the public security bureau registration center (or police substation) for birth registration procedures.