Personnel who depend on their children who meet one of the following conditions shall be allowed to move into the city's household registration:
(1) If a man is over 60 years old or a woman is over 55 years old, the husband and wife shall have the original household registration or widowed personnel of the city, and the children shall have the household registration of the city;
(2) Men over 60 or women over 55 years old, and all children (excluding active servicemen or those who settle abroad or acquire permanent residence rights) have the household registration of the city;
(3) Retired cadres with children and registered residence in the city.
If the spouse of a person who has reached the requirement of depending on his or her children meets the registered marriage period of Guangzhou's depending spouse (up to two years), his or her spouse shall be allowed to move into the city's household registration together.
1. Application Form for Housekeeping (applicant);
2. Resident identity cards (applicants and dependants);
3. The original and photocopy of the Resident Register (applicant and dependant);
4. Proof of child-bearing situation;
5. Other supporting materials:
(1) Subject to (1) the conditions for bidding, where the applicant is a registered person of the original city, the situation of the original city's household registration shall be checked and handled by the city's public security organs.
If the applicant is a widowed person, the certificate of widow death cancellation of the applicant and the promises of widow remarriage should also be examined.
(2) Subject to the conditions for bidding, the original and photocopies of the applicant's retirement certificate shall also be examined and examined.
(3) If the spouse moves with him, he or she shall also examine and verify the spouse's _________________
(4) Family households with personal real estate addresses need to examine the original and photocopy of the property owner's real estate certificate (or the results of the real estate registration inquiry in this city).
It belongs to the collective household of the entry unit and the human resources market. It is also necessary to examine and verify the consent letter of entry issued by the management department.
(3) If a retired cadre is a retired cadre, a retirement certificate shall also be provided.
(4) If a spouse dies from his or her registered permanent residence in the city, he or she must also provide the certificate of cancellation of his or her registered permanent residence, the certificate of remarriage issued by the civil affairs department at or above the district (county) where the applicant's registered permanent residence is located, and the registered permanent residence book and birth certificate of the minor children with his or her registered permanent residence in the city (school certificate and identity card for students aged 16 to 19 in the junior and senior high schools).
1. Online Bidding
The applicant may submit an application to the public security organ of the place of residence of the applicant in the following two ways.
(1) Guangzhou Golden Shield Network http://www.gzjd.gov.cn/
(2) Guangzhou Public Security Wechat Public Number
2. On-line pre-audit (after approval, trigger SMS to inform bidders of the results of online pre-audit and next steps)
3. Verification materials (applicants must go to the site for processing)
4. Audit by Public Security Organs
5. Issuing the Certificate of Permission to Immigrate (Unified Certificate served by EMS to the applicant)
6. Settlement Registration (EMS can be exempted from attendance or online booking can be made directly)
[Location of on-site management]
Household Registration Window in Guangzhou
[Term of completion]
45 working days.